Wednesday 21 September 2011

Not being Idle

Just that the weather has been pants for taking photos managed to get some ok WIP shots this morning.

Picked up some hobby stuff this week. Some clay sculpters form a local art shop, a load of D10 dice.

Thanks to Shelldrake I saw his Copplestone Kiss Kiss Bang Bang agents hes using in his Zombie Apocalypse as armed civilians.

I picked up a pack of KGB men, Top agents and Freelance Agents. I've nearly finished  3 of them two KGB and and a top agent. The rest are based and undercoated and the flesh started on some. I've tried a different way of doing the eyes and all though they aren't what I would call perfect they do seem better.

Here are some WIP pics anyhow they are ok but not great. Also included in the photos are WIP of my other Warmacre Rachel Knight figure whom i added an assault rifle to. Also my other half of my heroclix duo



13 comments:

  1. Nice work adding the Steyr to the Warm Acre figure (I have the game the figure is made for, but not the figures).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. The KKBB figures look particularly nice.
    Nice job adding the assault rifle too, good use of the extra Foundry guns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shelldrake Cheers, I just have the two versions of the one character picked it up off ebay cheap. I like alot of ww2 figures but not enough to game it. Like alot of stuff to use for conversions mainly.

    @Adam Thanks, Yeah its a Foundry assault rifle. I have quite a few bits couple of chainsaws and shotguns mainly. Some street bollards but not sure what i'll use them for yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nicely painted bunch of figures. The Rachel Knight conversion is particularly good. You have to love the Steyr AUG assault rifle! Good to see you've almost finished the Horrorclix monster hunter on roller skates. She's in a very animated pose. I like her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, i like the KGB guys, they are great minis, the girl doing the kick her shape looks a little strange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These guys (and gals) look great, there's something about the KGB figs that just really works. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vampifan and MIK thanks fellas. Theres more to come I have ordered to sets of Artizans Guards and Guards II.

    @Shinto whats strange about the pose? could it be the angle of the photo. Heres a link to the unaltered set. All i've done is seperate the two and glued them to seperate bases the boys backpack is attached to the rear of the girls leg.

    All i've done is cut the join and filled the leg/trousers.

    http://www.horrorclix.org/Monsters/index.php?-action=browse&-table=HorrorClix_Monsters&-cursor=28&-skip=0&-limit=30&-mode=list&-edit=1&-findq%3Aname=&-find=&expansion=14&-findq%3Acost=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work with the eyes, just try to "attach" the pupil on the upper part of the eye or you'll obtain a frightened or "wiiide" look..
    Keep up the good work!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not being idle at all, top work Sir! The KGB agents are my favourites; great characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Gnotta and michael. I need to get some magnifeyes or something maybe even a finer brush its a little bit of 'guess' work if you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good work on the minis Brummie, I like the skater chick kicking the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh... This looks pretty good! I like how the eyes turned out.

    Really looks like they mean business!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Extraordinarii and Lord Siwoc.

    ReplyDelete