Tuesday 11 October 2011

More Survivors done and maybe a 70's Vibe

This week got my KKBB Soul Section and Freelance agents finished by Copplestone Castings. I really enjoyed painting the Soul section they just ooze character.

Only booboo I made was matt varnishing the Freelance agents before taking pictures as I think they look better before than after but nevermind that here are the piccies enjoy!





OOO yeah I am seriously considering doing a 70's theme Apocalypse thanks to Vampifan popping the idea in my head. I'm looking through Killer B Games 'Geezer's Shut It' range as they have a load of cool goodies in there.

9 comments:

  1. Excellent work, I think I have some Killer B stuff somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent figures, I used to have a sheepskin coat like that, of course that was many moons ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brummie, you should definitely go for a 1970's based zombie apocalypse. It's not too far away to preclude you from using many contemporary figures. These figures you're painting are ideal for the period. I love the dude holding the silver-plated shotgun. Killer B Games make some class 1970's figures for that authentic period feel. Just imagine Dirty Harry facing down a zombie horde - "go ahead, zed, make my day!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very good. Those are mat varnished? They still look nice and glossy.

    The 70s figures are very cool, and an entire campaign featuring them would be particularly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys.

    @Vampifan I like the militia and a lot of the guys armed with pick handles

    @Adam Its weird because in the flesh they don't appear glossy but any sort of light on them when taking pics even with the flash off makes them look really shiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top work Brummie, definitely getting a 70s vibe here. Great stuff Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff,i love the soul section

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shaft with zombies......
    Cool as the cool side of the pillow Mr Griffin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soul Brothers and soul mamas !! freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete