Sunday 29 January 2012

Double Agents and Survivors

This weeks been a little slow. Finished off a couple of survivors and took some pictures of my Double Agents for KKBB. Really like these double agents they look excellent. They are painted differently to there movie counterparts that they are base on. The right hand one is Major Dalby and in the centre is House Martin both from 'The Ipcress File'. The one on the left is yet unidentified.






First up Is a Griffin Miniatures survivor sadly I can't find any information about this range I'd like to of seen what was in it. At the moment i'm trying to decide on names but hes going to be some sort of mechanic or garage owner. Love the pose as if his about to crack open a zombies skull with it. As for the pistol it certainly is a big ass pistol.


This Guy has been a pain to photo because the skin is quite dark i've struggled to get a decent photo of the facial features. I intend to use him as a trapper type character the sort who lives off of the land and would be a bit of a natural survivor. The miniature is a Brittania Inkerman figures a Malayan Scout I believe. I painted him to be an African American though.






16 comments:

  1. Hallo mate. Like the Mechanic, looks really how you imagine a redneck mechanic to look. Dwayne or Billybob or Cleatus would be my choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Clint, I was thinking of Murl or Greasy Bob for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paintjobs, as usual, Simon. I couldn't help but think that your unidentified double agent looks a lot like "Match of the Day" presenter, Gary Lineker. Perhaps he looks cheesed off because someone's pinched his crisps! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL so he does. I'm sure i've seen his face somewhere before I just can't place it tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paintjobs on all of these. I especially like the Redneck mechanic. I'd name him Earl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly dig out some wonderful figures. I love the Major Dalby and 'Earl' is just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great painting - that mechanic is lovely and looks dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really good painting Brummie, the agents look cool as does the mechanic

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really on a roll here mate. Looking pretty good all around.

    The mechanic can only be EARL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude, that Griffin Miniures model is EPIC, I want one! Great treatments soo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheers guys Earl it will be then! I wish there was more info about Earl I'd like to have seen what else was in the range. But I picked the two survivors up with Sheriff second hand from a LAF thread

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice work as always Brummie! and just as predictably, I'm late commenting :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you.

    No worries comments always welcome whenever mate @D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that's what I call a spanner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That figure on the first picture, the left one looks so sad. Seems to me he doesn't like his job.

    They're all very good painted Brummie!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete