Sunday 3 March 2013

Empire of the Dead Requiem Kickstarter.

As you can tell I love Empire of the Dead, its background and factions are great and offer a great deal of differing backgrounds for gaming whether its smoggy London streets, Countryside villages, Castles, Sewers and even the underground of Paris's infamous catacomb's.

I've already made my pledge into the Requiem kickstarter and plan to expand if funds allow by the time it finish's

The Stretch goals have now been expanded as they were fast approaching the £60'000 Stretch Goal. Its possible with the new goals to get upto 14 awesome figures for FREE if they reach the 90'000. You can get some great deals all less than what the RRP will be when released in the shops.

More info here.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/832150598/empire-of-the-dead-requiem-0

Some WIP shots of the vehicles being made so far.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/832150598/empire-of-the-dead-requiem-0/posts/414827

Here the new Road Map. Below that are some of the finished figures and those planned to be finished.

Theres some figures shown here in this sculpting video as well.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/832150598/empire-of-the-dead-requiem-0/posts/414748

If your interested or maybe even thinking about getting this game now might be the best time for it!


















14 comments:

  1. Oh so very tempting, but I must resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the figures be available separately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll be availble as box sets in the pictures that have 'set' on them and then the single figures will be seperate, There's all the vehicles they'll be doing as well.

      I imagine the stretch goals will all be ltd editions to backers though.

      Delete
  3. I am getting really quite excited by all this, and can't wait for the figures to arrive. I too may increase my pledge in the meantime if SWMBO isnt watching!
    Just hoping some suitable mdf terrain becomes available soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me to mate, I've managed to snag an £101 early bird and i'm selling stuff to try and get to the £200 pledge

      Delete
  4. They do look like great figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at this but I have sufficient unpainted already! But I'm still tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorely tempted like most here, but have to resist. Still waiting on other Kickstarters to fulfill their promises first before I back anything new. Or at least that is what the Mrs says!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was almost tempted to back this but then Zombicide Season 2 came out on Kickstarter and my money has gone to that instead. If money was no object I'd back both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think theres to many personally, I was pretty much against them until this one popped along and I've been sucked in. It will probably be the only one I back until I at least get the end product.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am tempted by some of these figures, but there is no one set that I want all the figures in. It's a shame that there not all going to be available in smaller sets, or singles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so nice, I really like the Brothers Faction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm painting up the Brotherhood at the moment ready soon I hope.

      Delete