Saturday 7 May 2016

New York Bop Kickstarter by Ghetto miniatures



Its back! Ghetto miniatures are re-launching there 70's gang warfare game again! New York Bop.

 Its almost funded in the first week as well! I'm backing and looking forward to getting me some awesome looking figures to use in New York Bop. I also think I shall be taking using them in 7TV and in my post apoc games and they will make brilliant zombie apocalypse survivors to.

As you can see there are far more sculpts ready this time around. Each gang consists of 8 individual sculpts. I love them all but i am really looking forward to Satan's Skinz and the Black Cobra's! I am particularly excited about some of the gangs that could come if the kickstarter is successful enough  Really iconic of the 70's the Black Panthers!

Some pledges also include a pdf copy of the rules. At the moment the kickstarter is to get the mini's made and out for sale and then a second kickstarter for the rulebook at a later date.
 




 


Some size comparison pictures with various other manufacturers.


Can you dig it?
New York Bop Kickstarter page.

11 comments:

  1. I wish Ghetto miniatures well in this project, but alas it is not for me. I cannot bear the thought of making all the terrain that is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly went for this last time and might just take the plunge this time around - as you say they are versatile miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it the game seems promising as well!

      Delete
  3. Beyonce would like some of them gangstas, methinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had the money, "the Warriors" is one of, if not my fave all time films

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola
    Magnifico proyecto
    mucha suerte ya que se ve muy bien
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J.D yes indeed very lucky to receive some of these cracking looking minis.

      Delete
  6. Not sure about the game but I do want the Baseball Furies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure about the game but I do want the Baseball Furies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kickstarter is certainly bringing many unique minis to the market. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete